This agreement is between the Client, who name and address is listed above, and Gina Gomez Photography.
1. Retainer and Payment. The Client shall make a non-refundable deposit/retainer to the Photographer to perform the services specified for their photo session. Upon payment, Photographer will reserve the time and date agreed upon by both parties. Deposit/retainer is non-refundable for any reason (including Covid) if session is cancelled by client at any time prior to session.
*WEDDINGS: Any deposit/retainer and additional money paid prior to wedding date is non-refundable if client cancels for any reason (including Covid) without giving at least a week's notice. If Photographer is unable to fulfill her obligation, then deposit and additional monies will be refunded.
2. Cancellation & Reschedule. If client requests to reschedule their photo session, there is no fee. If client requests to cancel, all terms stated above (no. 1) will apply. Photographer has the right to reschedule the session for a time and date agreeable to both parties.
3. Late Arrival. In the event that client is late more than 20 minutes to their photo session, Photographer has the right to cancel and reschedule said session, or cancel said session without refund to client.
4. Artistic Rights. Photographer retains the right of discretion in selecting the photographic materials released to client. The Photographer retains copyright to the photographs, and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the Client paid. Photographer has the right to showcase any photos taken by her on social media, online ads, and the like to promote her business. If Client requests that Photographer not use their photos online, Photographer will respect that request.
5. Photo Editing. Photographer will edit what she believes are the best photos from your session. Client will receive digital files within an online gallery where client may download their final photos. No physical products are given. If Client requests edits that are excessive, then Client agrees to pay any additional fees for said edits.
This contract is governed by the laws of the County of Cherokee, in the State of North Carolina.