This agreement is between the Client, who name and address is listed above, and Gina Gomez Photography.
1. Retainer and Payment. The Client shall make a non-refundable deposit/retainer to the Photographer to perform the services specified for their photo session. Upon payment, Photographer will reserve the time and date agreed upon by both parties. Deposit/retainer is non-refundable for any reason (including Covid) if session is cancelled by client at any time prior to session. If Photographer is unable to complete your session, the deposit/retainer will be refunded to you in the same manner it was paid.
*WEDDINGS: Any deposit/retainer and additional money paid prior to wedding date is non-refundable if client cancels for any reason (including Covid). If Photographer is unable to fulfill her obligation, then deposit and additional monies will be refunded.
2. Cancellation & Reschedule. If client requests to reschedule their photo session, there is no fee. If client requests to cancel, all terms stated above (no. 1) will apply.
3. Late Arrival. In the event that client is late more than 20 minutes to their photo session, Photographer has the right to cancel and reschedule said session, or cancel said session without refund to client.
4. Artistic Rights. Photographer retains the right of discretion in selecting the photographic materials released to client. The Photographer retains copyright to the photographs, and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the Client paid. Photographer has the right to showcase any photos taken by her on social media, online ads, and the like to promote her business. If Client requests Photographer does not use their photos online, Photographer will respect that request.
5. Photo Editing. Photographer will edit the best photos from your session. You will receive digital files within an online gallery where you may download your final photos. No physical products are given. If Client requests edits above which the Photographer does initially, then Client agrees to pay any additional fees for said edits.
This contract is governed by the laws of the County of Cherokee, in the State of North Carolina.